Model: SOTAX DT2
- Disintegration time testing unit with two basket-rack assemblies
- Each basket-rack assembly can be controlled, started and stopped individually with reporting of disintegration time
- Automatically lowers the baskets at test start and raises the baskets at test end
- Optional automated detection of disintegration end point based on contact of the USP fluted disk with stainless steel mesh for individual test results
- Operating conditions programmable on front key pad with graphic display
- Report printout with test results, statistics and temperature protocol
- Conforms to the latest USP <701> and <2040> chapters for disintegration testing
Optional features and accessories
- Special USP disk for capsules allows testing of gelatin capsules.
- Basket with only 3 tubes to test big capsules and tablets according to the pharmacopoeia requirements.
- Q-Doc integrated disintegration software with a PC. Q-Doc permits storage of a large number of methods as well as test reports. Q-Doc is a validated
- Windows XP/Vista/7 software which fully complies with 21 CFR Part 11.