PAPER TESTING TECHNOLOGY
Estanit offers the HAAGE sheet formers following the Rapid Köthen-principle, as well as equipment for standardized disintegration, dispursing, and vacuum drying. Our equipment for freeness testing of wood pulp, mechanical pulp, composites, and paper stock further demonstrate that we possess the necessary knowledge for the analysis of raw materials suitable for laboratories as well as the paper industry.
Defibration of wood pulps
HAAGE Disintegrators serve the purpose of defibrating pulp for analyses in laboratories of the paper industry and preparing test sheets in the HAAGE Sheet Formers.
- Easy to clean by simply hosing the base plate
- Quiet, powerful drive with low voltage motor
- Programmable total number of rotations or time
- Two-line display
FREENESS TESTER SCHOPPER-RIEGLER SR1
Examination of the drainage behavior of paper fiber and groundwood pulp suspensions
The freeness tester SR1 delivers data to the paper industry concerning further processing of paper fibers in order to satisfy the paper and cardboard requirements of manufacturing, packaging and printing.
HAAGE SHEET FORMER BBS
- Compact designs
- Height-adjustable table frame made of aluminum profile
- Easy access to internal system components
- Sheet forming column with hinged, graduated acrylic cylinder
- 1 to max. 4 vacuum dryers