Civil Structural Test
Inertial vibrations systems
- High-force and high-velocity hydrostatic bearing actuators
- Long-lasting backlash-free universal joints based upon
pre-loaded taper rolling-element bearings
- High flow-capacity hydraulic power units
- DSP-based multi-channel control systems
- Advanced 'Sockets' capability providing Model In the Loop (MIL) testing
- Pseudo-Dynamic civil structural Testing (PDT)
Earthquake Simulation Systems.
Early applications included the durability testing and seismic qualification of space vehicles, telecommunications equipment and major system components for power generation and transmission.