Our RPS Room Temperature is able to carry out unsteady-state gas/liquid relative permeability experiments using constant pressure method under room temperature.The system includes two double displacement pumps, overburden pressure control, core holder, parameter metering, valves and pipes.
PVT Cell 250 ml 2000 bar Full VisibilityPVT 250/2000 FV
The phase behaviour equipment PVT 250/2000 Full Visibility can be used to analyse different G.O.R. reservoir fluids as cruOur Reservoir Fluid PVT Analysis System composed of one set of PVT instrument (PVT 250/2000 full visual 250cc) and some ancillary equipment, as gasmeter, HP pressure sample cylinders, viscometer, etc.is able to perform analysis of different GOR reservoir fluids as crude oil, volatile oil, gas condensate and gas under high pressure and temperature conditions.
Specially dedicated to diamond anvil cells and Paris-Edinburgh press technologies, these equipment are the proof of SANCHEZ TECHNOLOGIES ability to adapt its know-how to different needs in scientific instruments.
To continue the development of its range of triaxial press, ST has designed a press for solid deformation study working under high pressure and high temperature. The sample already preinstalled in a vessel is loaded in the center of the press.
Volumetric pumps have been designed to find their place in any laboratory all over the world. Well known for their reliable piston, accuracy and resistance, these pumps can be used at any range of pressure, temperature or volume; with gas, liquid or even corrosive fluids. All our models can be adjusted following customer needs.
Advanced Rock Properties
The following data sets are available from this experiment as programmed by the operator:
- Drainage Capillary Pressure
- Imbibition Capillary Pressure
- USBM/AMOTT Wettability Index
- Relative Permeability
Advanced Rock Properties
Automated Linear X-Ray Scanning, developed in cooperation with major research centers and universities, provides for the series of automated linear x-ray scanning tables allow the unattended scanning of core samples, mounted in x-ray transparent core holders, during petrophysical experimentation at reservoir conditions.
Advanced Rock Properties
Formation Damage Evaluation and Simulation, FDES-200
- Scale deposition in near wellbore environment caused by pressure decline and the mixing of incompatible brines in water injection wells.
- The effect of fines migration caused by brine salinity changes, high production flow rates and dissolution of cementing materials.
- Clay sensitivity.
- Effect of drilling fluids and completion fluids including acid and alkali mud systems. The ability to reverse flow through the core sample allows the investigation of "lift off" flow rates and the effect on producing permeability of the drilling and completion fluids.
- Return permeability investigations.
- Investigation of the effects of acidization on the permeability.
Electromagnetic Viscometer (EMV)
The Core Lab Instruments (CLI) Electromagnetic Viscometer (EMV) System is based on the Cambridge Viscosity SPL440 sensor and the VP2000 viscometer controller. The SPL440 sensor is installed in a dedicated oven, permitting operation from just below ambient (with air vortex or lCO2 cooling) to its maximum operating temperature of 190 °C (374 °F).
Differential Dynamic Scale Loop a tube blocking system
The Differential Dynamic Scale Loop (DSL) by as a fully automated laboratory device is a tube blocking system to examine the precipitation and deposition of scale and other salt crystals in pipework systems like oil or water pipelines.
Stress-test of Umbilical Fluids with the Dynamic Stability Loop
The Dynamic Stability Loop (DySL) by was designed to test long-term stability of umbilical chemicals in the lab at very stringent conditions. The DySL combines up to six loops for measurements of long-term changes of viscosity and tube blocking tendencies at pressurized conditions.
- Up to 6 pressurized loops
- Heated and refrigerated bath
- Computer controlled with automated data logging
- Open and closed loop set-up
- Small sample volume
Quality control of Drag Reducing Agents with the Turbulence Rheometer
The Turbulence rheometer (TR) is a fully automated laboratory plant to research fluid currents in pipelines.
- Compact laboratory plant
- Different Reynolds numbers can be analyzed in one test run
- Minimal shear forces, no edges, constant acceleration
- Different capillary length and diameters usable
- Adaptation to customer requirements possible
High-Pressure High-Temperature Viscometer
product is the High-Pressure High-Temperature Viscometer (HPHT viscometer). With this rotational viscometer the viscosity of shear rate-dependent (newtonian) fluids as well as the viscosity of shear rate independent (non-newtonian) fluids can be measured under pressures of up to 1,500 bar (21,750 psi) and temperatures up to 200 °C (392 °F).
Pour Points measure with the Pour Point Tester PPT 45150
The portable Pour Point Tester PPT 45150 by PSL Systemtechnik is a compact lab - instrument to measure the pour point (no-flow point) of oils and oil products. The PPT 45150 measures acc. to the rotational method ASTM D5985.
Analysis of Wax Appearance and Deposition with the Wax Flow Loop
The fully automated Wax Flow Loop is a compact laboratory instrument to research deposition effects of waxes, paraffins andasphaltenes in pipelines.
- Fully automated
- Exchangeable model pipeline
- Small sample volumes from 50 ml
- Integrated PC
- Real-time diagrams